Making the Right Choice for Vape Coils in Australia
When you need vape coils in Australia, quality and reliability should be top of your wish list. A coil that’s easy to use and performs well every time you take a pull on your kit makes the entire vaping experience more enjoyable. That’s true whether you’re an enthusiast invested in sub-ohm vaping and huge clouds or a smoker on the path to quitting through the use of alternatives.
Clouded Visions got our start producing e-liquids to the highest standards, but we wanted to ensure our customers could find everything they need in one place. Today, we offer a full range of vape coils online with options for both premade and rebuildable style atomizers, so you can maintain your vape or build a brand-new kit to suit your preferences. Get started with finding the coils you need by learning what to look for and where.
When Do You Need Replacement Coils for Your Vape?
If you already have a setup that you enjoy using, you may not know when or how often you should think about changing your coils. What are the factors that determine when you should make the switch?
- An unpleasant flavour is usually the first indicator that it’s time to find replacement vape coils. You may notice a “burnt” flavour coming through beneath the vape juice flavour. When you’re not getting the tastes you want, swap coils.
- Consistently lower vapour production without any changes in your usage or behaviour. If your vape isn’t putting out the clouds you expect, your coil may be in the process of wearing out.
- Coils also take on a different visual appearance when they wear out. They will appear dirty with a visible, very sticky residue. Cleaning coils isn’t a choice at all with disposable coil heads, they cannot be rewicked and therefore cannot be reused.
A Quick Buyer’s Guide to Finding Vape Mod Coils
Once you know it’s time to change out your current coils or if you’ve decided it’s time for an upgrade, how do you find the right products? Here are a few of our top tips for making a selection that will work with your mod:
- Know your preferred level of resistance. You may have a vaping experience unlike what you expect if you replace your existing coil with one that allows for more or less resistance than what you expect. If you aren’t ready to experiment, stick to the same resistance as your last coil pack.
- Choose the coil or pod that will match your vape hardware. Although many coils are universal, that’s not always the case. When in doubt, ask for assistance from our team.
- Take this opportunity to stock up on more than one coil at a time. If you vape regularly, especially as an alternative to smoking, you may need to change coils every few weeks or less. Don’t get caught without a fresh coil when you buy our convenient vape coil packs.
What To Know About Using Replacement Coils for Your Vape
Once you have your new coils in hand, you’ll need to install them on your unit properly. While the method for changing the coil varies from system to system, some things are similar throughout the process. Here’s what to keep in mind:
- First, disassemble the vape and empty the tank — ideally, you’ll change coils when you’re almost ready to add new liquid anyway. Now is a good time to do any cleaning on the unit that you may need to do as you get your new coils ready.
- Prime the wick for your new coil before inserting it into the vape. The easiest way to get the wicking material ready for full-on vapour production is to add a few drops of juice, no more than ten, directly to the wicking material. Let it soak briefly to absorb all the liquid.
- Remove your old coil from the vape and discard it. Screw in the new coil. Using the same juice you used to prepare the wick, refill your tank. Take some dry pulls without the battery to make sure the liquid fully saturates the wick. That’s it — you’re ready to get back to enjoying thick vapour production and rich flavours.
See all the coils we offer for sale and find the perfect kit for your gear today.